Saturday, January 30, 2010

Side Story of Competitor....

This story actually related to Silence Serenade, whereby these 2 person is my competitor team in mini unplugged 4..... These r the 2 guys picture....

This is Jason from Optimus (Competitor Band)


See they all damn pro!!!


This is Sree Ganesh, also one of competitor band (forget their team name liao, plz dun kill me :p)


Their team actually at the top three, geng!!!

So, this two person have become valuable asset in my latest band which name B.A.N.G.S....
As u see in the picture, they representing the instrumental they are playing my latest band... hehehe!!!
Therefore, i can continue the story of formation of B.A.N.G.S next time...
That all for today.... hehehe....



1 comment:

  1. Suddenly got blog d... Tat time still ejek us blogging at Station One.... Den now u have follow kwong fei go study degree in blogging...hahahaha!!!! Feel free, visit my blog as well...

    ReplyDelete